Despite its sizeable power, the EF3000iSE is whisper-quiet, producing noise levels ranging from 54.5 to a maximum of 61 dB - and because it's mounted on four wheels, moving it around couldn't be easier. The Smart Throttle / Economy Control feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, for greater fuel efficiency and reduced engine wear.
Smart, Quiet And Clean: The EF3000iSE leverages innovative inverter technology, producing quiet, high-quality power and exhaust that clears the world's toughest emissions standards.
Features & Benefits
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Super convenient key operated electric starting with manual recoil back-up.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Floating neutral
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,800 watts / 23.3 amps.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
- Built in wheels (4), with parking brake, makes moving the EF3000iSE easy.
- Optional wireless remote start & stop
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 3000 W / 25 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 2800 W / 23.3 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Floating
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12V / 8.3A
- Model: MZ175, 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Electric & manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled (TCI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- L x W x H mm (in): 680 x 445 x 555 (26.8 x 17.5 x 21.9)
- Dry Weight: 68 kg (150 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 13.0
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 20.5 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 8.0 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 54.5 ~ 61 dB
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Automatic Warm-up: Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- Transportation Wheel Kit: 4 wheel Standard
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
Every attempt has been made to showcase Canadian versions of our products, but all images, information and specifications may not be exact and are subject to change without notice. Some models may be shown with optional accessories.